|Delivery:||Fri, 31.03. - Mon, 03.04.|
bFlash Master is a must-have tool for every chip tuning professional, calibration engineer, and ECU/TCU repair shop. With the Master tool, you have freedom in reading and writing unencrypted tuning files and/or have your network of Slave tools.
bFlash Master is packed with 6 powerful features: high-speed flashing, basic and advanced datalogging, diagnostics, real-time tuning, CAN-Bus recording, and datalogging review. Our user-friendly software automatically identifies ECU and the checksum is automatically corrected by the tool during the writing process.
bFlash is a tool trusted by automotive professionals around the world.
What is included in the bFlash kit?
- USB cable
- OBD2 cable
- OBD2 Y-splitter
- Universal BOOT+BENCH cable
- Universal BENCH Cable for TCU
- Tripod probe positioning kit
- 4.2A Power supply with EU/US/UK/AUS adapters
kit contains one cable of each
- OBD/BENCH/BOOT ECU+TCU read&write unencrypted files
- ECU+TCU DTC read/clear
- ECU+TCU Datalogging
- CAN Bus recording module
- Real time tuning module
(*) One year of (mandatory) subscription included. (Value 600€)
- An up-to-date version of Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 or 10 (32 or 64 bits) [Windows 11 support pending]
- Desktop/laptop PC running Microsoft Windows with x86 processor (Intel or AMD) > 2.2 GHz
- At least 1366x768 px screen resolution
- Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Minimum 2 GB of free disk space
- One free 2.0 USB port
- Internet access with 2 Mbps or higher bandwidth